HTC One (M8) Google Play edition is now Available for Pre-order, it will cost $699 without a contract. Hardware wise. SD Slot, Aluminum, Newer processor. The price is a bit higher than last year’s. At twice the price of the Nexus 5 I can’t justify the purchase. And I do know why the pricing is such, but that doesn’t change the fact that I can’t drop $700 in one shot on a phone.
HTC One (M8) Google Play edition is now Available for Pre-order, it will cost $699 without a contract. Hardware wise. SD Slot, Aluminum, Newer processor. The price is a bit higher than last year’s. At twice the price of the Nexus 5 I can’t justify the purchase. And I do know why the pricing is such, but that doesn’t change the fact that I can’t drop $700 in one shot on a phone.
I saw The Verge review and they literally said the front facing camera sometimes took better photos. Its still 4MP, photos are soft and the phone still has a difficulty with exposure. If you ignore low light I would even take it as far as saying the Nexus 5′s camera is on par if not better.
HTC’s camera app uses it to add some cool features (useful? Not sure, but cool)…. Will the GPE edition include the software from HTC that would be required to use those features?
HTC One (M8) Google Play edition Technical specifications
Screen
5″ diagonal
1920 x 1080
CPU
Qualcomm® MSM8974AB quad-core, 2.3 GHz
Size
146.36 x 70.6 x 9.35 mm
Weight
160g
Cameras
UltraPixel camera super sensitive BSI sensor (main)
5MP, BSI sensor and wide angle lens (front)
Network
Unlocked GSM/UMTS/HSPA+/LTE
GSM/GPRS/EDGE quad-band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
HSPA/UMTS quad-band 850/AWS/1900/2100 MHz
3G (850, 1900, 2100 MHz)
HSDPA 21, HSUPA 5.76
4G LTE (700 MHz, AWS)
NanoSIM
Memory
32 GB internal storage (actual formatted capacity will be less)
External microSD card slot
2 GB RAM
Source: Google Play Via: Droid-Life
april 2014 att phone sale
new phones out in april 2014
new upcoming cell phones april 2014
what phones are coming out in at&t 2014
2014 new cell phones
all new phones that come out in april of 2014
best mobile relesing for april 2014
best phone to buy in april 2014
cell phone motorola 2014




